Michael's Mind Michael's Mind

Oh god

Oh fuck. It's so fucking epic and tense. Such incredibly epic music adds a huge deal to the "unexpected shock hilarity" I've come to know and love from your movies. God speed Harry.

Breathe No More Breathe No More

Incredible

Absolutely flawless - awesome fucking riffs and you strung them together perfectly. Some heavy shit man, more!! Keep it up!!

Heaviest Fuckin Riff Ever Heaviest Fuckin Riff Ever

Fucking awesome

This riff is fucking hardcore!! I love it - its so heavy!! You gotta make a full song outta this one. Once again, you fucking rock, keep it up!!!

Helix - No. 6 Helix - No. 6

Flawless.

No I am not some 12 year old giving straight 10's for no good reason. With this absolutely flawless track, you have earned every one of those 10's.

Helix6 responds:

I'm not sure about flawless. I would take "good" and be pretty happy! When I first started submitting tracks I honestly expected to be humiliated by my scores and reviews - but I had to see what would happen. Thanks for your support, and I hope you continue to enjoy my work.

The Aggressor The Aggressor

Fucking awesome

I love you.

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Ok dude, that was a little weird :P, but glad you liked the tune all the same hehehe. Thanks man. \m/

One Winged Angel Gameboy One Winged Angel Gameboy

If I meet you, I will give you ALL my money.

Incredible. It sounded so much like an in-game Gameboy tune that I could've sword I was playing Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. However once it got to the vocals, they sort of sounded REALLY out of place, almost like a song version of "Who framed Roger Rabbit?". But then again, I'd probably be complaining more if you didn't have the vocals, they just needed to be tweaked a little more to 'fit in' with the general sound of the tune. But in general, I love it. You should DEFINATELY do more 'Gameboy remixes' of other popular video game tunes.

Metal Gear 1 Metal Gear 1

Very nice remix!

It was near EXACT to the actual Metal Gear theme while adding Army-style and some heavey guitar to it!! This is better than the orginal NES composer version!!

Realmguys responds:

Thank you so much I appreciate the nice review. Glad you liked it!
-Ty