the legend of zelda the legend of zelda

¿Incluir subtítulos? Parece que Newgrounds es principalmente inglés...

Apolotm responds:

pues si

Brawl Funnies [Dick 2] Brawl Funnies [Dick 2]

Wait

I'm 19; why am I still looking at newgrounds?

CoolDrMoney responds:

good question

Prostitute Mickey 2 Prostitute Mickey 2

Voice of Goofy was flawless

I demand more meth-addicted Goofy.

Megaman Next (Remix) Test Megaman Next (Remix) Test

Huge improvement, but needs a little work

This is a collosal improvement from your previous Mega Man game, but I think you still need to touch up a few things:
Firstly, the speed of game is too high. Mega Man moves too quickly and his animation plays too fast - as do all the enemies. You might like to try adjusting the frame rate and the movement variables to slow things down to the pace of the actual Mega Man games
Secondly, things like "constantly shooting" and "constantly jumping" should've been ironed out of your code a long time ago. The player should have to release the jump/shoot button in order to jump/shoot again, not hold it down and unleash a constant barrage of jumps/shots. The jumping physics here mimick the actual Mega Man physics quite well, so it'd be a shame to see it wasted with the shoddy control programming.

To summarise, add a little touch-ups like those suggested and you'd have a fantastic game; as I said before, this is a huge, huge, HUGE MASSIVE JESUS FUCK WOW improvement over your last Mega Man game; don't let all those great improvements be bogged down by a few issues as mentioned above.

maelstormm responds:

For the first thing, this speed is always going to be fast. If things work well, it's actually going to get faster too <3 As noted in the comments, "The game is intended to be very fast and very aggessive with just as much in common with a twitch shooter as a traditional Mega Man one".

For the second thing, the "constantly shooting" and "constantly jumping" should not have been ironed out of the code because they are there intentionally -_- Partly because it's my preference, partly because it saves room in the keyboard buffer and because cloning Capcom's gameplay is not my desire as noted in the comments, "The game is intended to be very fast and very aggessive with just as much in common with a twitch shooter as a traditional Mega Man one". So what you end up with is a fast paced, bullets spewing everywhere, platform jumping game. Which is my goal for this fella.

Though I appreciate the comments in the sense that you were offering feedback thinking they were bugs.

locoroco flash minigame locoroco flash minigame

Good physics

Very impressed with the physics you programmed here - even more so given the processor constraints you had to work under. Well done.

Paper Mario World Paper Mario World

Nearly there

You have an ok game, but the engine needs some work for it to become a good game. You need to iron out the rough spots in the engine, you don't want the hammer animation to continually play when the user holds space, you only want it to play once and make the user release space (the same applies for the jump sequence - the user should need to release the jump button to jump again). You then need to define the dominant keys for when several keys are pressed at once (ie the crazy-spinning-Mario glitch). You also need to fix up the "delay" where Mario stops moving after he stomps on an enemy - generally in the Mario games he bounces when he stomps an enemy.

You nearly had it, but with those little parts of extra polish on the coding, you would've nailed it.

Michael's Mind Michael's Mind

Oh god

Oh fuck. It's so fucking epic and tense. Such incredibly epic music adds a huge deal to the "unexpected shock hilarity" I've come to know and love from your movies. God speed Harry.

Breathe No More Breathe No More

Incredible

Absolutely flawless - awesome fucking riffs and you strung them together perfectly. Some heavy shit man, more!! Keep it up!!

Heaviest Fuckin Riff Ever Heaviest Fuckin Riff Ever

Fucking awesome

This riff is fucking hardcore!! I love it - its so heavy!! You gotta make a full song outta this one. Once again, you fucking rock, keep it up!!!

Super Duper Mario Super Duper Mario

Haha, very cool! I like it!